Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thanks!! It was a blast

Our performance was a real party.


I want to give a huge thank-you to everyone who came to help out and make it so special. I'm posting a bunch of pictures below of all the crazy happenings.

We were out there all day both Saturday and Sunday and it was a freak show. The festival itself was wonderful. There were all kinds of nutcases who did all kinds of silly projects, and also a lot of really good art.

In addition to the bodies, which came out pretty well, our other sculptures were really nice. A number of both friends and strange strangers came and did work with the trash we had provided.




The shoes that Kate picked-up on Tench Island were a really powerful statement about ocean trash.


This picture is when I got a bit carried away. I was telling somebody that my "artistic vision" required the bodies to be further out in the river. Kate caught me out on it, and somebody captured it on film.




Here are few highlight pictures. Thanks to the people who sent them to me:




No comments:

Post a Comment